Saturday, June 6, 2009

Happy Summer!

haha!! I am horrible about blogging!! So from January, til now..has been quite busy. We found out in February we are expecting baby number 5! Yes, it was planned :) We're having yet another boy. From all we can see, and all we've tested, he is healthy though and that is absolutely all that matters. :) The Lord believes we need boys in our family and I'm just fine with that ;)

So, no business cards yet..but you know...I'm really going to PRAY for the Lord to lead me in the right direction with my photography. I'd love to have you pray for me, too!

We've had so much going on lately, between the baby and trying to figure out our housing situation. We can't decide whether to move or stay in the house we're renting. We love it here! The only problem is our house is so small! I have no room for a studio at all...I know if us buying this home is in God's Will, then we will find a way.

So for now, I'm still LOVING taking photos every chance I possibly get!! I'd LOVE to take photos for you :) As I said, no studio, but I can make do with any place outside. Personally, I love being outside and I love those photos the best, anyways!!

Please, feel free to email me at theirmom225@gmail.com, with any questions you may have and I promise to get some photos loaded on here very soon!!

No comments: